Dear IM friends,
After searching and reading most of the threads about Darma valley (specially written by RAJKUMAR) I still have a few questions:
1. Do foreigners need permit to visit Darma valley? If do- where can I obtain one.
2. Do I need a guide to walk from Sobla to Dantu?
3. Can I go from Dantu to Panchachuli base camp in one day to see the sunrise? ( I don't want to do this trak with tent).
4. Do I need a guide from Dantu to Panchachuli base camp?
5. What a landscapes and view along the way? I mean- do I walk in a forest and see nothing but trees or do I walk in open areas and got an alpine view?
6. In how many days it can be done?
7. Do I get to sleep in local people houses? If yes- how does I find then?
Thank you for now.