vijayuk2010 vijayuk2010 is offline


About Me

  • About vijayuk2010
    Ranipet, Chennai
    About Me
    I am residing in UK and came to india for marriage in Feb 2015. I got married and waas issued a Marriage certificate with a wrong Marital status as Bachelor. But the true facct is I got divorced in July 2014. I have produced my Divorce certificate and the Temple receipt on which it has been mentioed as Divorced.
    But due to over looking I have forgot to see that they have mentioned as Bachelor instead of Divorcee in the Marriage certificate due to which my passport has been withheld and cannot go back to UK to rejoin my Work
    I need help of how to get my Marriage certificate corrected.
    Pls anyone there who can help me out of this


Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: May 15th, 2015 18:37
  • Join Date: May 8th, 2015
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success