- About Umasol
- Somewhere in the heart and smile
- About Me
- Spontaneous and enthusiastic. Open and loving to travel. Dance is my breath, my passion. As the movement in life...as life itself.
- Dancing, practicing and learning Indian dances (kathak, kalbelya), loving all what is related to movement. Writing, drawing and lastly singing. Learning...always.
Walking/nature, mountains, loving nature.
Meditation, alternative medicines, ayurveda, energy healing, tai chi, qi gong and recently yoga.
Languages. Hindi. Philosophy.
- “Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." Rabindranath Tagore Life...truth...honesty...love...present.
- Favorite Quote
- “All that is important is this one moment in movement. Make the moment important, vital, and worth living. Do not let it slip away unnoticed and unused.” “Dance is the hidden language of the soul” Martha Graham
- Guilty Pleasure
- Nothing is guilty so far as we behave...
Anyway lastly an amazing cake...
- Favorite Music
- Loving music and the powerful feeling of the sounds.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1