- About sb_amd_us
- About Me
- I was born and brought up in Ahmedabad,India and moved to US in 1984 at age of 19. I studied Computer Engineering and completed BS/MS, working as a professional since 1988, married, three children and settled in US but my heart still lives in India.
- Traveling ofcourse! Cricket, Trekking, Railways and Photography(but now I hate carrying my bulky camera/tripod...kids' luggage and activities leave me no time anymore). I travel enough from my work and love to learn about different countries and their diverse cultures. Trip to India at least once in a year with Family is must to do in my list.
- Computer Engineer
- Favorite Quote
- Life is difficult
- Guilty Pleasure
- What's that?
- Favorite Movies
- Sholay, Do Bigha Zameen, Ab Dilli Dur Nahin
- Favorite Music
- 70's and 80's Hindi songs, Ghazals
- Favorite Books
- The Road Less Traveled, Bear Trap - The Fall of Bear Stearns and The Panick of 2008, Straight From Heart by Kapil Dev
- Favorite Television Programs
- Outsourced, SNL, LapataGanj, KBC with Bachhan
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1