- About nursenatti
- Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
- About Me
- I'm an Aussie that went to school in India as a teenager & have been back many times. I love India and also, more recently, have grown to love the country of Nepal. My husband, Mark, and I run a charity called GRACE Handicrafts. We travel to India and Nepal regularly and purchase handicrafts which we then sell in Australia and return 100% of the profits to various organizations in need in India and Nepal. We also take yearly tours of 10+ people to Nepal & India.
I love travelling, playing the piano, listening to music, reading, chatting, sunny days, going to the beach, watching people.
Trying to get into photography....so many amazing opportunities in India & Nepal!
- traveling & trying out as much of the local food as I can while doing it!
- ICU nurse
- Favorite Quote
- "Be the change you wish to see in the world"....Ghandi
- Guilty Pleasure
- food! Especially all different types of Asian food.
- Favorite Movies
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Amazing Grace, Braveheart, Star Wars, Dead Poets Society, The Little Princess, Finding Nemo, Narnia Prince Caspian, The Patriot, The Shawshank Redemption, Inception, Matrix trilogy, Bourne Trilogy, West Side Story, Slumdog Millionnaire & much more!
- Favorite Music
- All different styles. Anything and everything, depending on my mood
- Favorite Books
- No Compromise, Narnia Chronicles, Grisham, Little Women, Shantaram, Lonely Planet Guides, Paulina simons, biographies.
- Favorite Television Programs
- Breaking Bad, Law & Order, I Dream of Jeannie, Malcolm in the Middle, House, Prison Break , Dexter, Banged Up Abroad, SpongeBob SquarePants, FRIENDS, the Simpsons, The Young Ones, Seinfeld & heaps more