- About Nomad_traveller
- Bangalore , India
- About Me
- A Nomad by nature ,
I have traveled to quiet a few places in india & sri-lanka .
A biker by heart i have put in more thank 40,000 Kms on the bike , touring the state i stay in.
I feel its always best to travel solo or in a very small group , meet the local people , eat in the local eateries , just go see the world as it is and not from a hotel window .
- Click, Roam, Learn, Ride, Hear, Taste .
- IT Marketing Strategist
- Favorite Quote
- Half of what I say is meaningless, but I say it so the other half might reach you | “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” “Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream
- Guilty Pleasure
- Fine Wine
Fine Mary Jane
- Favorite Movies
- " The beach " " The Ring " " Lord of the Ring's " " Scilence of the Lamb " " Dreamcatcher "
" In pursuit of happiness " "requiem of a dream" " Crash " " Crank " " Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas " " Blow " " One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest "
- Favorite Music
- Trance( Psychedelic / Goa ) Full-on, ambient
Rock( GNR, Floyd, Jimi, LP, INXS, COld Play )
... this list is so long
- Favorite Books
- " Papillion " " Food of the Gods " " 1984- Orwell "
" Chariots of fire " " The Alchemist " " Immortals of Meluha"
Maxim Gorky Works ."Wild Swans " "Catcher in the rye "
" Fountain Head "
" doors of preception " " Sacred Games "
And all works of Khalil Gibran
- Favorite Television Programs
- Lost, Simpson's, Southpark, Desp House wives, Scrub, That 70's show ....
" The Photographers " - NAT Geo, most of - History Channel, Discover travel & living "
- My Blog
" True love means the fight has disappeared, the two have become one. Their bodies exist separately but their being has mingled. The boundaries are lost, there is no division. There is no ‘I’ and no ‘thou’, no one exists" - Osho
- My Blog