- About Issokay
- Waco, TX USA
- About Me
- Currently, and for the next 5-5½ months, I'll be traveling extensively throughout India. I'm doing an 18 month tour of Asia and so far I've been to Indonesia, Singapore, Kunming, China (on a layover, but I did use my muli-entry visa to enter until I caught my flight, as was their instructions on this flight through the Kunming Airport), & Nepal. I've been in India for three weeks now and a week ago I got food poisoning from taking one bite of undercooked chicken. Was violently ill for about a day, and it passed, then, a couple days later, I had a fever, body aches, chills, severe diarrhea, but didn't vomit. That was yesterday. Ibuprofen seems to stave off the fever, which was high, but still having diarrhea and stomach cramps (gas?) So I thought I'd join IM to find out the best way to handle being sick while in India. The next countries I'll be visiting will be: Sri Lanka, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, South Korea, & Japan. We may try to squeeze in the Philippines &/or Taiwan as well.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend of almost 10 years, we are a gay couple. I am from Waco, TX but have also lived in San Francisco & Chicago. I love to travel.
- Travel, food, Indian food, cooking, cooking Indian food, dogs, tropical & saltwater aquariums
- Favorite Quote
- "A right delayed is a right denied" -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Guilty Pleasure
- I like watching the American Idol tryouts, the rest of it, I don't watch.
- Favorite Music
- Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Gotye, Madonna, House/Dance Music, Pop
- Favorite Television Programs
- The Daily Show, The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson, Conan
- "A right delayed is a right denied" - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.