10 yrs in India
- About atala
- Switzerland, at the moment in Thailand
- About Me
- Many times to India: First came for spiritual search, then did ethno-medical research for many years, until my opening up to India's greatest son, the Buddha, took me more to S.E. Asian countries where his teaching is more authentically available. (An ethno-medical project still underway in India, though, and travelling for that, plus for Buddhist circuit tours, frequently.)
- Satipatthana practise, Buddhist text translation.
- Favorite Quote
- Buddhism is a religion of the heart. Only this. One who practises to develop the heart is one who practises Buddhism. (Ajahn Chah)
- Favorite Movies
- What's eating Gilbert Grape?
Boyhood (the kind of movie you'd wish would never end)
- Favorite Music
- the sound of silence (i.e. none)
- Favorite Books
- Michel de Montaigne: Essays.
Jack Kornfield: After the Ecstasy, the Laundry
How the Heart Grows Wise on the Spiritual Path
Stephen Levine: A Gradual Awakening
- Favorite Television Programs
- Better Call Saul