UK Visa, Indian passport queries..urgent

#1 Mar 9th, 2011, 21:05
Join Date:
Mar 2011
  • prithula is offline
hi all,

I have got a question regarding UK Tier1 dependent visa.

My husband has got work permit for the UK in october 2010. he is in UK now. And we got married in november 2010. Both my spouse and i have indian passports prior to our marriage.

Now I need to apply for a dependent visa.

So what do I have to do for that? do I need to get my passport changed (from miss to mrs)? and then apply for the dependent visa with a photovcopy of my huisband work permit as proof?? or can I straight away apply for dependent visa without getting the passport changed??

please advice on this matter.
It is very urgent..

Appreciate your any response on this.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success