NEED HELP : Getting married to Chinese !

#1 Jan 21st, 2011, 17:03
Join Date:
Jan 2011
  • ramsey is offline
Am getting married to a Chinese national this month who is has an employment VISA. We already applied for the marriage certificate under the special marriage act and we are expecting to receive the certificate this month. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Can you please let me know how can my wife stay here in India with me on a long term basis without any hassles because she is not eligible for a PIO card. Is there any card she can apply for ? Pls do let me know the procedure on how she can stay here for a long term. We are getting worried since her employment visa is soon gonna expire soon. Your replies/suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Similar Threads

Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
chinese-indian Dec 25th, 2013 11:34 24 13543 India Expat Area
Chinese in an hour Sep 15th, 2006 13:22 0 1449 Mumbai (Bombay)
chinese gal here Aug 19th, 2004 20:57 4 2724 Introduce Yourself

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success