Marrying indonesian woman

#1 May 5th, 2013, 19:30
Join Date:
May 2013
  • syed.abhi is offline
Hi everyone,

I am in love with a girl in indonesia. Her father asked me to visit his family for discussing about our marriage. What kind of visa should i apply for?. Can i apply visa under 'Social visit?'.

Thanks for your comments!!
#2 May 5th, 2013, 19:44
Join Date:
Sep 2011
Off-line. Gone.
  • DrRudi is offline
If you are an Indian citizen you can apply for a visa on arrival. Cost is US$25, and validity is thirty days. If required you can extend this visa with seven days notice for a further thirty days. Available at 20 airports, check your arrival and departure airport is one of them. This will be much easier for you.
#3 May 5th, 2013, 19:57
Join Date:
May 2009
  • cityMONK is offline
Thank God you are marrying only one woman.
Thread title suggests marriage to so many women at one go.
Why do you not ask Girls father, which visa his country can extend in such cases.
Papaya is a Vegetable and Tomato is a Fruit

Similar Threads

Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
Indian man marrying a French woman, in India Jan 25th, 2019 18:39 47 13001 Marriage related Visa Questions
any Indonesian in Mysore?? Jan 10th, 2013 17:20 0 1353 Karnataka
Indian Man marrying Russian woman in India Oct 22nd, 2012 17:40 28 16700 Marriage related Visa Questions
Any Indonesian here? Jun 18th, 2011 21:05 0 1514 Chennai (Madras)

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success