Marriage with Tibetan in India and visa

#1 Jan 8th, 2016, 19:56
Join Date:
Jan 2016
  • Rolrang is offline
I am from Korea.
My name is Kim.

I have a tibetan boyfriend and we want to marry and settle in India.

My tibetan boyfriend has RC,IC,aadhaar card which India goverment issued.

So can I get the marriage visa in india??
#2 Jan 11th, 2016, 12:31
Join Date:
Aug 2006
  • nycank is offline
There is no marriage visa. Your best bet, is to ask other similar couples in and around the region.

Similar Threads

Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
Marriage with help?? Nov 26th, 2014 20:48 12 3645 Marriage related Visa Questions
procedure of marriage to a Tibetan refugee Jun 9th, 2014 22:20 7 6174 Marriage related Visa Questions
Visa for marriage in India Sep 3rd, 2013 15:16 17 6376 Marriage related Visa Questions

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success