#1 Aug 26th, 2018, 00:38
Join Date:
Aug 2018
Not set
  • Neha Siral is offline
my husband got deported got from india in november 2016, he is chinese citizen, he had valid visa, he went to ffro to apply for visa, we submitted all the papers, ffro keeps on giving us dates, and he overstays in India,after they didn't give us the visa and deported him, now he try several times applied for visa but it got rejected, when we go to ffro they say indian embassy in china will give the visa, when we go the india embassy in china they say ffro will help you in this case, i really need my husband back!!! we are helpless, please give the solution
#2 Aug 29th, 2018, 00:01
Join Date:
Aug 2006
  • nycank is offline

I suggest you tweet to Sushma Swaraj. and also Add Rajnath Singh.

Just based on posts of similar nature posted here on IM, in the past, it would seem that if the offender is not a white-female, the embassies and consulates do not have a compassionate view of the applicant's predictment.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success