Shimla Kullu and Manali trip of couple in December
I am decide to a small trip Simla Kullu and Manali in December. Six night and seven days.
But i have not any idea, So please details advised me.
1. Simla Hotel (Good, Safe, Clean and Cheep for Couple)
2. Manali Hotel (Good, Safe, Clean and Cheep for Couple)
3. Simla Sights Seen and Transportation Cost.
4. Manali Sights Seen and Transportation Cost.
5. Simla to Manali Transportation Cost by Cab and Bus.
Approx Budget 20k to 22k.
So please help me...
Please fo through the trip reports of member where they have mentioned where they stayed and what they saw day wise. Once you go through them make a rough plan which can then be improved on.
Manali there are plenty of places to see - the main attraction Rohtang pass would be closed in december. You can go to solang valley, snow point (if traffic is allowed), vashist temple & hot spring (good for bathing - separate for men and women), Hidimba mandir etc.
There is a cab point somewhere in shimla - if you are lucky, you may get Manali cabbies who are looking for return fare which could be as low as 1.5 k
|All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 02:52.|
© IndiaMike.com 2018