Kashmir trip re-routing ideas

#1 Aug 23rd, 2016, 17:04
Join Date:
Aug 2016
  • amoghambre is offline

I had planned Kashmir trip from 24th November 2016 - 30th November 2016. But as the current conditions are not favorable for visiting Kashmir can anyone suggest me better plan from 24th November - 30th Nov. I have already booked tickets for Kashmir tour and will get negligible amount if I cancel the flight. Can anyone suggest a diversification using same tickets. One in my mind is Dalhousie and Dharamshala. other suggestions are welcome.

Below are the details

24th November fly from Mumbai to Srinagar arriving at 13.30 at Srinagar.
30th November fly from Srinagar to Jammu. Arrival at Jammu at 14:05 and travel & Stay at Katra. Visit Vaishnodevi on 1st Dec and return on 2nd Dec from Jammu to Delhi & Delhi back to Mumbai.
Return Flight from Jammu at 14:35.

-Amogh Ambre-
#2 Aug 23rd, 2016, 17:30
Learning... from others' experiences!
Join Date:
Sep 2011
  • Prakaant is offline
You have still a lot more time in hand. So you should wait for situation getting calm...

If situation remains the same Airlines will be refunding booking amount for your tickets.

Similar Threads

Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
9 days in August redux: routing help for UP destinations pls! Aug 2nd, 2010 21:56 4 705 India Travel Itinerary Advice

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© IndiaMike.com 2018
Page Load Success