Late Nov. Beijing to India, 3 months

#1 Oct 28th, 2009, 19:19
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
Beijing, China
Posts:
9
  • Beijing2009 is offline
#1
Hi there, bump into this website when searching on google and find so many practical info!

I'm setting foot on the journey to India in late Nov, depart from Beijing, take the flight of AirAsia in Tianjin, stop by in Kuala Lumpur, land on India in Kochi, then the itinerary will be-
Kochi-north(Mumbai)-east(till Kolkata)-north(Darjeeling)- west (Delhi)

more details-
Kochi-Mysore-Hampi- Goa- Mumbai- Ajanta- Sanchi-Khajuraho- Varanasi- Bodhgaya- Kolkata- Darjeeling- Delhi- Golden Triangle- Rishikesh

intend to stay 2 months, another 1 month in neighbor countries, open to Egypt.

Anyone there?

Thanks to all, those info really helps!
#2 Oct 28th, 2009, 19:24
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
JAIPUR
Posts:
16
  • rajputra is offline
#2

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing2009 View Post Hi there, bump into this website when searching on google and find so many practical info!

I'm setting foot on the journey to India in late Nov, depart from Beijing, take the flight of AirAsia in Tianjin, stop by in Kuala Lumpur, land on India in Kochi, then the itinerary will be-
Kochi-north(Mumbai)-east(till Kolkata)-north(Darjeeling)- west (Delhi)

more details-
Kochi-Mysore-Hampi- Goa- Mumbai- Ajanta- Sanchi-Khajuraho- Varanasi- Bodhgaya- Kolkata- Darjeeling- Delhi- Golden Triangle- Rishikesh

intend to stay 2 months, another 1 month in neighbor countries, open to Egypt.

Anyone there?

Thanks to all, those info really helps!
Hi, No plans to visit Rajasthan?
regards
Udai
#3 Oct 28th, 2009, 19:26
Join Date:
Jul 2009
Location:
Airports, Hotels, and Queues
Posts:
539
  • ribhu95 is offline
#3
Welcome to India and IM !!!

Your itinerary looks ambitiuous...A few points :

- If you are visiting Ajantha, plan to visit Ellora also...near to Aurangabad

- Unless you have any specific purpose for Darjeeling, you would just be travelling all the way...rather you could spend more time in Rishikesh - north of rishikesh.

All the best

ribhu
#4 Oct 28th, 2009, 19:30
Join Date:
May 2006
Location:
Out of coverage area!
Posts:
1,364
  • hitanshu is offline
#4
not darjeeling any which way:
http://www.freerider.in/wiki/?cmd=Di...for_foreigners can help you think a bit more!

do Rajasthan plesae
SMASH!!!!
#5 Oct 28th, 2009, 20:35
Join Date:
Aug 2009
Location:
dehradun
Posts:
1,031
  • vikramkyy is offline
#5
best of luck for your trip....
#6 Oct 28th, 2009, 21:40
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
Beijing, China
Posts:
9
  • Beijing2009 is offline
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajputra View Post Hi, No plans to visit Rajasthan?
regards
Udai
Yeah, absolutely will visit Jaipur, Udaipur, Ahmedabad from Delhi area.
Thanks Udai for suggestion!
#7 Oct 28th, 2009, 21:44
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
Beijing, China
Posts:
9
  • Beijing2009 is offline
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribhu95 View Post Welcome to India and IM !!!

Your itinerary looks ambitiuous...A few points :

- If you are visiting Ajantha, plan to visit Ellora also...near to Aurangabad

- Unless you have any specific purpose for Darjeeling, you would just be travelling all the way...rather you could spend more time in Rishikesh - north of rishikesh.

All the best

ribhu
- Will visit Ellora too, this is a draft itinerary, I haven't listed all names in.
- Darjeeling, I'd like to see the tea fields, will go to Rishikesh too which is so famous for it's yoga.

Thanks Ribhu!
#8 Oct 28th, 2009, 21:46
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
Beijing, China
Posts:
9
  • Beijing2009 is offline
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitanshu View Post not darjeeling any which way:
http://www.freerider.in/wiki/?cmd=Di...for_foreigners can help you think a bit more!

do Rajasthan plesae
I will



Moderator Note:
Your duplicate post has been deleted.
#9 Oct 28th, 2009, 23:55
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
Málaga - Spain
Posts:
2
  • rafael is offline
#9

Wink Well, Rishikesh is a lovely place, how is Delhi.

I stayed two month in Rishikesh, is a beautiful place.
From there are a lot of interesting places to adventure in.
Also Delhi is very curious and great. I will travel on December to Delhi, Rishikesh, and on train towards the south, Kerala. I would like to practice meditation and yoga and a lot of trekking, mountains, swimming motorbiking.
Maybe would be better to take more knowledge about this travel.
I am from Spain, I also would like to travel to Singapore.
Anyone interested don't hesitate! Write me. Thanks!
#10 Oct 29th, 2009, 07:42
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
Beijing, China
Posts:
9
  • Beijing2009 is offline
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramkyy View Post best of luck for your trip....
Thanks there
#11 Oct 29th, 2009, 07:53
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
Beijing, China
Posts:
9
  • Beijing2009 is offline
#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael View Post I stayed two month in Rishikesh, is a beautiful place.
From there are a lot of interesting places to adventure in.
Also Delhi is very curious and great. I will travel on December to Delhi, Rishikesh, and on train towards the south, Kerala. I would like to practice meditation and yoga and a lot of trekking, mountains, swimming motorbiking.
Maybe would be better to take more knowledge about this travel.
I am from Spain, I also would like to travel to Singapore.
Anyone interested don't hesitate! Write me. Thanks!
Hi Rafael (Nadal ), seems you're planning a long trip too. I'll go from south to north, mostly by train, will do some yoga and meditation in Rishikesh likely late Dec or early Jan. I keep reading and searching about India, find it'll be better to learn more about it's culture and history before stepping on the land.
I learnt a lot about it's train system yesterday on this website, very useful.
#12 Oct 29th, 2009, 17:15
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
Málaga - Spain
Posts:
2
  • rafael is offline
#12

Smile India, is a very comfortable country

India, how China, is so vast, diverse that you may
study his culture, languages, several
reincarnations more, when you belive or feel
that you have grasp the idea about it, all
is changing so fastly that you only can be
sure that you are there... If you are in the
extreme north, neither, because there a lot
of countries are merging together... Sure, of course you
know better than me.
Indian people are easy going and peaceful if you are it...
I love his philosophy and those multitudes with the happiness
sparking from his eyes .
Have a nice day!
#13 Oct 29th, 2009, 20:28
Join Date:
Jul 2009
Location:
Airports, Hotels, and Queues
Posts:
539
  • ribhu95 is offline
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing2009 View Post - Will visit Ellora too, this is a draft itinerary, I haven't listed all names in.
- Darjeeling, I'd like to see the tea fields, will go to Rishikesh too which is so famous for it's yoga.

Thanks Ribhu!
Your trip starts from Cochin. There is a place called Munnar about 150 kms from Cochin........consists only tea gardens and tea gardens......Again it is your choice..........

ribhu
#14 Oct 29th, 2009, 20:39
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
Beijing, China
Posts:
9
  • Beijing2009 is offline
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribhu95 View Post Your trip starts from Cochin. There is a place called Munnar about 150 kms from Cochin........consists only tea gardens and tea gardens......Again it is your choice..........

ribhu
tea gardens and tea gardens
I thought Darjeeling is different from some other tea fields... is it?
Or, all tea gardens in India are actually same?

Thanks Ribhu!
#15 Oct 29th, 2009, 20:45
Join Date:
Oct 2009
Location:
Beijing, China
Posts:
9
  • Beijing2009 is offline
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael View Post India, how China, is so vast, diverse that you may
study his culture, languages, several
reincarnations more, when you belive or feel
that you have grasp the idea about it, all
is changing so fastly that you only can be
sure that you are there... If you are in the
extreme north, neither, because there a lot
of countries are merging together... Sure, of course you
know better than me.
Indian people are easy going and peaceful if you are it...
I love his philosophy and those multitudes with the happiness
sparking from his eyes .
Have a nice day!
Yeah, I know it's impossible to understand India well by some readings, it's a huge country with long history, .... Can't wait to see all these

I like the description you did for India, easy going, peace, philosophy, happiness, sparkling eyes....

You too, have a great day

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© IndiaMike.com 2018
Page Load Success