One week trip from Delhi, March 2015. Need help planning trip for parents.
Morichika
India > India Travel > India Travel Itinerary Advice
#1
| Forever a mystery like Morichika

One week trip from Delhi, March 2015. Need help planning trip for parents.

The question is too generalized :p but where will be the best place to go from Delhi, time will be 7th march to 13th march 2015 [happy] planning ahead I know but I have to get everything ready without anyone's help. Its my parents 25th anniversary and I want it to be grand :D. So please suggest

Regards
Sur

8 Replies

#2
| Maha Guru Member
Hi Morichika, I have added some detail into the title about what you're looking for. 'Need help' is just too vague :).

Is this trip for your parents alone? Or for the whole family? What do they like? Mountains, beaches, wildlife, city life . . . ?

You're planning well in advance anyway!
#3
| Forever a mystery like Morichika

Originally posted by: JuliaF View Post

Hi Morichika, I have added some detail into the title about what you're looking for. 'Need help' is just too vague :).

Is this trip for your parents alone? Or for the whole family? What do they like? Mountains, beaches, wildlife, city life . . . ?

You're planning well in advance anyway!

Thank you, it was really vague. I want the trip to be for my parents only but my mother won't leave me and go :rolleyes: so don't know yet. Not city life and definitely not wildlife. My father loves quite places, my mother loves mountains. :)
#4
| Omnipresent
Have you considered region around Manali?

Where all have they been in the past?
#5
| Forever a mystery like Morichika

Originally posted by: aarosh View Post

Have you considered region around Manali?

Where all have they been in the past?

Okay I'll do it state wise
Rajasthan seen did a one month trip, no stone unturned there
Uttar Pradesh almost everything seen except for Fatehpur Sikri that too only my mother has not seen
Uttarakhand - Kumaon: Nainital, bhimtal, mukteshwar, Almora, Shitlakhet, ranikhet, Kausani seen
Garhwal: haridwar, rishikesh, Dehradun & Mussoorie (only my father), Khirsu, Pauri, Lansdowne.
Himachal Pradesh: Went to a road trip from delhi to shimla couldn't visit manali though.
Punjab: just zoomed through it, didn't visit anything
Haryana: Never been
Madhya Pradesh: never been
Jammu&kashmir/Ladakh: never been

Rest of the states will take too much travel time I think, but in that too tamil nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand, Some parts of Bihar and West bengal are seen
#6
| Forever a mystery like Morichika
I was thinking of kashmir but its probably not green in March is it??
#7
| Forever a mystery like Morichika
I was thinking kashmir and here's my itinerary will it be too much for a week??
Attached Images
ScreenShot042 - Copy.jpg 
#8
| Maha Guru Member

Originally posted by: Morichika View Post

I was thinking of kashmir but its probably not green in March is it??


I don't think so, look here for the temperatures in March.

Of course I have no idea what your parents like but have a look at these destinations in Madhya Pradesh
Gwalior
Jhansi + Orchha
Bhopal + Sanchi, Bhimbetka, Vidisha
#9
| Forever a mystery like Morichika

Originally posted by: vonkla View Post

I don't think so, look here for the temperatures in March.

Of course I have no idea what your parents like but have a look at these destinations in Madhya Pradesh
Gwalior
Jhansi + Orchha
Bhopal + Sanchi, Bhimbetka, Vidisha

not so bad i'll check these out

Related Posts