Question about taxi Bhagsu / Mcleod to Chamunda and JwalaJi + search for companions

#1 Jun 1st, 2013, 23:02
Join Date:
Sep 2012
Location:
Moscow
Posts:
9
  • Vidyarthi is offline
#1
Hello All.
Have anybody took a taxi from Bhagsu/MacLeod to Chamunda Devi or Jwala Devi temples? Is it possible to take it cheaper then fixed prices in taxi booths?

Also search for companions (women or couple) to share taxi to this places.
I, myself, woman, interested not just to look, but to meditate there for some time.
#2 Jun 2nd, 2013, 20:34
Join Date:
Apr 2013
Location:
Back Home...Kolkata
Posts:
52
  • Sayantan Dutta is offline
#2
I recently returned from Mcleodganj...
We took taxi from the Union office but later on discovered that it would be cheaper to get in touch with some taxi driver directly.
Better reach Mcleodganj and try to get in touch with some taxi driver near the main market place.
#3 Jun 8th, 2013, 22:53
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Location:
Kolkata
Posts:
74
  • prasenjits is offline
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayantan Dutta View Post I recently returned from Mcleodganj...
We took taxi from the Union office but later on discovered that it would be cheaper to get in touch with some taxi driver directly.
Better reach Mcleodganj and try to get in touch with some taxi driver near the main market place.
Hi Sayantan,

Can you please lete me the taxi fare from Chakki bank to Dharamasala?
I will be at Chakki Bank on 11th Jun'13.

Also, it will be helpful , if you provide other places taxi fare rate and any particular driver no?

Thanks
Prasenjit
#4 Jun 8th, 2013, 22:59
Join Date:
Apr 2013
Location:
Back Home...Kolkata
Posts:
52
  • Sayantan Dutta is offline
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasenjits View Post Hi Sayantan,

Can you please lete me the taxi fare from Chakki bank to Dharamasala?
I will be at Chakki Bank on 11th Jun'13.

Also, it will be helpful , if you provide other places taxi fare rate and any particular driver no?

Thanks
Prasenjit
The rate would be around Rs. 1800/- max.
I can provide you a good travel agents number. He has his office just outside the Chakki Bank station. We took car from him last month for Chakki to Dalhousie and also for Chakki to Jammu.
***Baba Tour and Travels***
Contact person: Bablu-09814065244, 09417352981
#5 Jun 8th, 2013, 23:02
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Location:
Kolkata
Posts:
74
  • prasenjits is offline
#5
Many thanks Sayantan. I will contact him.
#6 Jun 8th, 2013, 23:05
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Location:
Kolkata
Posts:
74
  • prasenjits is offline
#6
Can you please let me know, other places transport cost by Taxi(Indica/Alto)? Mcloedganj to Khajjiar and Dalhousie to Chakki Bank? Local sight scene cost?
#7 Jun 8th, 2013, 23:10
Join Date:
Apr 2013
Location:
Back Home...Kolkata
Posts:
52
  • Sayantan Dutta is offline
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasenjits View Post Can you please let me know, other places transport cost by Taxi(Indica/Alto)? Mcloedganj to Khajjiar and Dalhousie to Chakki Bank? Local sight scene cost?
Chakki Bank to Dalhousie...Rs. 1400/- (we paid)
Mcleodganj to Khajjiar...Rs. 3500/- (maximum)
Mcleodganj Local sight seeing...Rs. 700/-
Jwalamukhi, Chintpurni, Brijeswari, Chamunda Devi from Mcleodganj...Rs. 3000/-
#8 Jun 8th, 2013, 23:44
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Location:
Kolkata
Posts:
74
  • prasenjits is offline
#8
Thanks Sayantan.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© IndiaMike.com 2018
Page Load Success