One simple Question
India > States in India > India Travel > Himachal Pradesh
| Member

One simple Question

I am a state government Employee and planning to visit manali for my honeymoon

I will be availing Leave Travel Concession (LTC), I wanted to know if HRTC or HPTDC or any Government organisation that offer cars on rent in manali as i will be requiring the reciept from them to claim the expenditure incurred for hiring the car

Also is it possible to visit Leh from manali in the month of december

Also how far are the boarding points of HRTC and HPTDC buses from the airport (I will be reaching Delhi Airport at 05:45pm) will i be able to board the same day bus

2 Replies

| Maha Guru Member
any tourist agency from which you hire a cab would give you a receipt.You cant visit leh from manali in december as all the high altitude passes are closed for vehicular would be able to board HRTC bus which starts at 8:30 P.M,HPTDC starts at 6:30 P.M.
| Member
Since u already have a thread about travelling to Manali in Dec and this is thread is related, I suggest u have the threads merged by the Mods. It'll be simpler to keep all of the info in one place.

Related Posts