Indrahar Pass trek: Looking for partners
I and my wife are planning to do the indrahar pass trek in the second/third week of june. We are looking for any female(s) or couple(s) interested in this trek. We are flexible on specific date of trek.
Also, few questions
1. How safe is this trek for us to hire a guide and just go, without more people?
2. Do we need to carry a tent to stay or are shacks available on the route?
3. Any contacts of trustworthy guides/company?
1. Its always best to hire a guide. But I'm sure you'll find groups who'll be there for the same purpose. If you do, be flexible and tag along with any team that has a guide.
2. Though there are caves and shacks to stay, but keep in mind that it gets crowded in June. Moreover you're travelling with your wife, I'm sure carrying a tent or renting one from there is better for you.
3. Guides (John Kumar 9805595990, Ranjit 8894187613, Anil Kumar 9816028916)
|All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 21:27.|
© IndiaMike.com 2018