Help! Long term work and stay in India

#1 Dec 7th, 2005, 16:29
Join Date:
Dec 2005
  • asterix is offline

I am a Bangladeshi citizen and have been studying in India for the last 5 years. I want to get married to an Indian citizen but I am not able to find any info regarding the same. I need to understand how I can continue staying in India and also work in India. I am confused as I get conflicating views. I have been told that I can be issued an X-Visa once I am married. Can i also work on X-Visa or do i need to apply for a seperate employment visa. Does anybody have an idea if employment visa is issued to Bangladesh citizen as a PIO (which was apparently the easiest option) is not...Please HELP....

Similar Threads

Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
Long Stay in India - Help Please Oct 18th, 2005 15:51 2 2223 Chai and Chat
Long term stay in Mysore Jul 28th, 2005 11:43 2 2316 Karnataka
Long-term rent Sep 1st, 2004 22:07 1 2254 Goa
Getting Long Term India Tourist Visa in Asia Aug 10th, 2004 09:20 0 2512 For Citizens of Other Countries - Visa and PIO/OCI Questions
long term rent Dec 12th, 2002 08:46 0 1690 Lodging and Hotels in India

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success