Wife passport with husband name using Aadhar, Now required to change Aadhar as PAN

#1 May 11th, 2017, 11:06
Join Date:
May 2017
  • hitesh_7hp is offline
My wife is government servant, her name with Father in Service Book, PAN, Bank A/C, etc. The passport applied and received with husband name using Aadhar. Now it is required to link Aadhar (with husband name) and PAN (With Father name). What should we do? Either can we go for change in name in Aadhar or PAN? We had submitted Aadhar for passport.
#2 May 11th, 2017, 11:43
Learning... from others' experiences!
Join Date:
Sep 2011
  • Prakaant is offline
There is no need of going for any change anywhere.

Aadhar and PAN card can be linked at this site using existing details.

Similar Threads

Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
Change of Wife's Name on the Husband's existing passport May 31st, 2018 05:26 27 29955 For Citizens of India - Passport and Visa Questions
Aadhar card for OCI Jul 16th, 2017 19:21 23 9264 India Expat Area
AADHAR card while booking Apr 26th, 2017 23:25 6 1862 Indian Railways
Passport and Aadhar card showing different addresses Aug 13th, 2016 15:53 1 5488 For Citizens of India - Passport and Visa Questions

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© IndiaMike.com 2018
Page Load Success