Passport for infant with different address as that of both parents addresses

#1 Sep 5th, 2016, 02:19
Join Date:
Sep 2016
  • nim.ipec is offline
My query is I want to apply for the passport of my son...and possible psk to apply for us is Kolkatta.

I hv my spouse name already endrosed on my passport. But in my passport address is of Lucknow. MY HUSBAND'S PASSport has address of Gorakhpur,UP.

My husband is in defence currently we are living in Assam.
Recently we have taken property in that is our permanent address.

Can I make passport of my infant mentioning the permanent address of Kolkata.

Plz help.

Moderator note: please make the effort to spell out words to help your posts getting understood. I assume Plz means 'please'.
#2 Sep 5th, 2016, 11:10
Learning... from others' experiences!
Join Date:
Sep 2011
  • Prakaant is offline
Please visit latest news section of this page to check the jurisdiction of Guwahati RPO, and this page for Kolkata RPO.

You will have to mention the Assam address in Current address section of the passport application form, and Kolkata address in permanent address. In support you will have to submit address proof of your husband.

Further please go through this Office Memorandum, which is applicable for your husband.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success