How to change Surname in Passport with old Surname

#1 Jan 5th, 2018, 14:40
Join Date:
Aug 2010
  • ankita_er1 is offline
Dear Friends,

My situation is very complex. It would be really great if someone can help me here.

1. My Surname was different before my marriage. In Marriage certificate, I have changed my surname with my husband's surname and I changed my old passport also with My new surname included husband's name.

So now my current passport is having My new surname, my husband's name.

My husband's passport is having my name with new surname.

My daughter's passport is having my name with new surname.

2. I have not changed my new surname anywhere else like office, bank etc...

Now I again want to keep my old surname in my passport and same applies to my husband and daughter's passport also.

So is it possible to again change my surname with my old surname in all the 3 passports (my, husband and daughter).

If yes, what document will be required for this?

I know, I have messed up the things very badly. But i really want to keep my old surname now.

Please help with your views.

#2 Jan 5th, 2018, 16:27
Learning... from others' experiences!
Join Date:
Sep 2011
  • Prakaant is offline
Yes, all of you can get your surname rechanged. You will have to apply with a request for change of surname. All of you will have to submit ANNEXURE E along with a completed application form and a declaration from your side.

You may be further asked by PSK to submit few more documents. Please follow their advice.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success