Change of place of birth in passport

#1 Nov 11th, 2018, 20:46
Join Date:
Nov 2018
  • Humblbe1221 is offline
Recently i came to know that my place of birth was different from what is given in my passport . In my passport the place of birth is in a town in a state in India .But actually my place of birth is in different country . I can prove that i am Indian since my parents are Indian and whole generation are Indian . i can prove that i born in that country since i have the birth certificate of that country. i haven't done any crimes except that i want to verify the place of birth in my passport so that i may not suffer in future . plus there is no proof that i was born in India. Now i am adult .So what should i do...? i search about it a bit . i found i have to get first class court order for it . will i get any cases against me or will i be in jail??
#2 Nov 11th, 2018, 22:05
Join Date:
Aug 2006
  • nycank is offline
Originally Posted by Humblbe1221 View Post .But actually my place of birth is in different country
How old are you ? And, how did your parents manage to get you back into the country ? It all stems from your entry into India in the first instance.

It is more likely that your parents, rather than you, have willfully committed to giving false information; and subject to punishment.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success