Adding of spouse name and change of address

#1 Jun 3rd, 2018, 10:08
Join Date:
Jun 2018
  • s s isser is offline
My son a resident of Delhi has a P R for Canada and wants to apply for immigration Visa for my Daughter-In Law a resident of Ludhiana, and now staying with in-Laws(us) in Delhi.

1. Do both have to add each other name as spouse in their respective passport.
2. Does my daughter-in-law need to apply for change of address as Delhi and therefore a new Passport.

#2 Jun 3rd, 2018, 16:56
Learning... from others' experiences!
Join Date:
Sep 2011
  • Prakaant is offline
It is not mandatory to get the names of spouse endorsed in the passports. But latter it would be required as and when they wish their child's passport issued.

Your daughter-in-law will have to get her address changed, so she may go for endorsement of her spouse's name in her passport. And, Yes, she will have to get her passport reissued.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© 2018
Page Load Success