#16 Aug 30th, 2017, 01:11
- Join Date:
- Jul 2011
Why is no one doing the loop to include Poon Hill, which is absolutely beautiful...why the rush?
It might be the best of times or the worst of times...but it's the only time you've got!
Me and my colleague will be there on end of December in this year. Would you kind enough to give us some important feedback :
1. We would like to reach Pokhara within 6 pm on the same day on the day we arrive at Raxul by availing Local Bus. Is it Possible? If not, can you provide us the contact details from where we can book our trip beforehand in share car/bus.
2. Pokhara to Nayapool followed by Kimche can we get regular bus service? If not, how can we book it beforehand?
3. At Pokhara, where do we found ACAP and TIMS permission office and what exactly the rate in INR for the same?
4. What will be the truck condition from Ghandruk to ABC and back if there is snow fall at that time, whether we able to complete the trek? I mean is there any chance of Land slide or road block due to heavy snow fall? I know Himalaya have unpredictable weather, we did snow trek at Roopkund and Kuwari Pass in India Himalaya, what extra arrangement (in terms of trekking gear ) required to carry during that time?
5. Whether Tea-Houses has enough slipping stuffs to satisfy the severe cold on that time or we must have to carry slipping bag?
6. From where we can exchange our INR currency in Raxul/Ghanta Ghar/Pokhara or is it wise to exchange it from Kolkata itself?
7. We would like return from Pokhara - Raxul by Night Bus, by next day after we finished the trek, can we get the same?
It will be great help for us and would be appreciated, if we get the answers.
Thanking you in advance.
|Title, Username, & Date||Last Post||Replies||Views||Forum|
|Annapurna Base Camp||Jun 13th, 2017 14:43||74||12908||Crossing the Border|
|Annapurna Base Camp & Everest Base Camp with Gokyo Trek - May, 2014||Mar 22nd, 2015 10:27||4||3785||Trekking and Mountaineering in India|
|Annapurna Base Camp||Nov 5th, 2013 15:49||5||3196||Crossing the Border|
|Annapurna base camp||Oct 11th, 2012 22:34||11||2045||Trekking and Mountaineering in India|
|Returned From Rudragaira Base Camp.....||Jul 6th, 2009 12:44||3||1540||Trekking and Mountaineering in India|