A Trip Plan to Darjeeling-Sikkim

#1 Dec 10th, 2012, 15:05
Join Date:
Nov 2012
Location:
India
Posts:
37
  • Whisper in The Wind is offline
#1
Help required from IMers
#2 Dec 10th, 2012, 15:10
Join Date:
Oct 2011
Location:
Want to live enerywhere
Posts:
3,531
  • Duronto Jajabar is offline
#2
Wow!!!!!

It's just a whispering post

Hi, WTW,

Welcome to Indiamike and it's such a nice thread where you can get help from IMers as you require.

But please don't whisper ..... say loudly WHAT YOU REQUIRE
aamar payer tolai sorshe...(I have wheels under my feet)
#3 Dec 10th, 2012, 15:34
Join Date:
Nov 2012
Location:
India
Posts:
37
  • Whisper in The Wind is offline
#3

Smile A Trip Plan to Darjeeling & Siikim

I am planning for a Darjeeling & Sikkim Trip in Late March of 2013.
As I am new to the Indiamike I can make many mistake. So guys please help me or guide me in planning my itinerary. I already prepare one plan for my trip with the help of several Travelogues (Thanks to Indiamike & IMers)-------

28th March---- Jpurney Start [From Kolkata (Sealdah)] [By padatik Expres] {Ticket alrerady booked}
29th March---- From NJP/Siliguri to Kurseong by shared car----- from Kurseong to Darjeeling by Toy Train {Toy Train ticket already booked}
30th March-----Stay at Darjeeling (Sightseeing [Tiger Hill + Mixed point])
31st March---- Leave Darjeeling in the Morning-----Take shared Vehicle for Pelling {Direct from Darjeeling or Break at Jorethang}------ Reach Pelling
1st April-----At Pelling (Sightseeing at Yoksum Side)
2nd April----- At Pelling (Sightseeing at Uttarey Side)
3rd April------ Leave Pelling-----Take a reserved Car for Ravangla (Stop at Legship)------ Take a shared Car from Ravangla to Borong
4th April----- Stay at Borong (Sightseeing in Borong, Ralong, Ravangla & Namchi)
5th April---- Leave Borong-----Take Shared Car from Borong to Gangtok
6th April---- At gangtok (Rest Day) [May be shopping Day]
7th April----Sunday-----So, Tsongo, Nathula pass & Baba Mandir
8th April----- Gangtok Sight Seeing
9th April------Not Sikkim Tour Starts from Gangtok---Lachen
10th April----Lachen----Gurudongmar---Chopta----Lachen----Lachung
11th April-----Lachung-----Katao------Zero Point-----Yumthang------Lachung
12 April-------Lachung to Gangtok
13th April-----Leave Gangtok------Shared Car to NJP / Siliguri------Train from NJP to Kolkata (Sealdah or Howrah)

Please check it whether it is perfect or not & comment. Also I have some queries too which I am posting in next thread.

N.B.---- As I am new to Indiamike, so I am bound to make mistakes. So please Moderators guide me in these respects
#4 Dec 10th, 2012, 15:46
Join Date:
Nov 2012
Location:
India
Posts:
37
  • Whisper in The Wind is offline
#4
I have already booked Hotels too---------

1) Darjeeling-----Hotel Revolver---- Room "John"
2) Pelling------Hotel Garuda---- Room "NIMA"
3) Borong------ Wild Flower Retreat-----Cottage "JUNIPER"
4) Gangtok-------Hotel Pandim------Room no. 8

Please guide me if my Hotel & room selection is perfect for a couple or not

Now, Query List-----
i) At Darjeeling is it possible to do the entire sightseeing in One day?
ii) What should be the approx. cost for for the Entire sight seeing in Darjeeling for reserved Car? Is it possible to do it in share car?
iii) Approx. rate from NJP / Siliguri to Kurseong Shared Car? also When available?
iv) Availability & rate of shared car from Darjeeling to Pelling (Or Darjeeling to Jorethang + Jorethang to pelling)?
v) Approx. Sightseeing expenses at Pelling for reserved Car? Is it possible to do it in share car?
vi) Reserved Car cost from Pelling to Ravangla as we are going to stay in Legship for 15-30 minutes?vii
vii) Gangtok Sightseeing expenses (approx.) fro reserved car? s it possible to do it in share car?
#5 Dec 10th, 2012, 15:48
Join Date:
Nov 2012
Location:
India
Posts:
37
  • Whisper in The Wind is offline
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duronto Jajabar View Post Wow!!!!!

It's just a whispering post

Hi, WTW,

Welcome to Indiamike and it's such a nice thread where you can get help from IMers as you require.

But please don't whisper ..... say loudly WHAT YOU REQUIRE
I am started a new thread......This thread is done by mistake as I am new to Indiamike.....So, please delete this thread if you can.........
#6 Dec 11th, 2012, 00:53
a LEARNER here......be careful or ignore his posts
Join Date:
Mar 2011
Location:
India
Posts:
6,008
  • PKanti is offline
#6
if you want to delete or draw attention of moderates .............. please read here: http://www.indiamike.com/terms-of-use/ ............... and do some opposite activities like SMS words etc

Well! apart from bad joke Welcome to India Mike

PS: you can also ask moderators to merge this thread with your another thread:

A Trip Plan to Darjeeling & Siikim


Mod Note: The simplest way to get the attention of a Moderator is to use the red triangle "Report Post" button on the left hand side of the page.
.


Totaly confused how to explore the beautiful earth when one life is too short to complete my great India


Photo-Story: HARI-SILA or HARSIL Deoriatal-Chopta,
#7 Dec 11th, 2012, 00:55
a LEARNER here......be careful or ignore his posts
Join Date:
Mar 2011
Location:
India
Posts:
6,008
  • PKanti is offline
#7
its a bump to your thread to get the attention of IMs regarding your list of questions
#8 Dec 12th, 2012, 09:34
Join Date:
Oct 2012
Location:
Bangalore
Posts:
312
  • schumifactor is offline
#8
We as a couple stayed in NIMA, Hotel Garuda and Pandim recently. Both of them are good. Click on them to read our Tripadvisor reviews.
#9 Dec 13th, 2012, 12:14
Join Date:
Oct 2011
Location:
Want to live enerywhere
Posts:
3,531
  • Duronto Jajabar is offline
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper in The Wind View Post I am started a new thread......This thread is done by mistake as I am new to Indiamike.....So, please delete this thread if you can.........

It happens WTW, take it easy. No need to delete


Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper in The Wind View Post I have already booked Hotels too---------

1) Darjeeling-----Hotel Revolver---- Room "John"
2) Pelling------Hotel Garuda---- Room "NIMA"
3) Borong------ Wild Flower Retreat-----Cottage "JUNIPER"
4) Gangtok-------Hotel Pandim------Room no. 8

Please guide me if my Hotel & room selection is perfect for a couple or not

Now, Query List-----
i) At Darjeeling is it possible to do the entire sightseeing in One day?
hmmm, will be too hectic.... you have to rise too early for Tiger Hill sunrise

ii) iii) iv) v) vi) and vii)
Shared cars are always available if enough tourists for sharing are available.
Regarding rates, recently-visited-Darjeeling IMer must help you.


You are going in March, so you have enough time, hope you'll get more helps
#10 Dec 26th, 2012, 16:37
Join Date:
Nov 2012
Location:
India
Posts:
37
  • Whisper in The Wind is offline
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duronto Jajabar View Post It happens WTW, take it easy. No need to delete





You are going in March, so you have enough time, hope you'll get more helps
Thank you for your help......guys more help regarding the shared cab cost would be appreciable
#11 Dec 27th, 2012, 01:23
a LEARNER here......be careful or ignore his posts
Join Date:
Mar 2011
Location:
India
Posts:
6,008
  • PKanti is offline
#11
for which route
#12 Dec 27th, 2012, 11:13
Join Date:
Nov 2012
Location:
India
Posts:
37
  • Whisper in The Wind is offline
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKanti View Post for which route
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper in The Wind View Post


Now, Query List-----
ii) What should be the approx. cost for for the Entire sight seeing in Darjeeling for reserved Car? Is it possible to do it in share car?
iii) Approx. rate from NJP / Siliguri to Kurseong Shared Car? also When available?
iv) Availability & rate of shared car from Darjeeling to Pelling (Or Darjeeling to Jorethang + Jorethang to pelling)?
v) Approx. Sightseeing expenses at Pelling for reserved Car? Is it possible to do it in share car?
vi) Reserved Car cost from Pelling to Ravangla as we are going to stay in Legship for 15-30 minutes?
vii) Gangtok Sightseeing expenses (approx.) fro reserved car? s it possible to do it in share car?
Please mention the rates of reserved or shared car of the above mentioned if possible
#13 Dec 27th, 2012, 14:28
a LEARNER here......be careful or ignore his posts
Join Date:
Mar 2011
Location:
India
Posts:
6,008
  • PKanti is offline
#13
ii) Rs 800 (small car) Rs 1500 (Jeep).............no

iii) Rs 80/100.................available morning to late evening

iv) Rs 120/150

v) Rs 1000

vi)Rs 800/1500..........no sharing

vii) Rs 400/600 (4 heads only excluding Rumtek)
#14 Dec 27th, 2012, 15:04
Join Date:
Nov 2012
Location:
India
Posts:
37
  • Whisper in The Wind is offline
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKanti View Post ii) Rs 800 (small car) Rs 1500 (Jeep).............no

iii) Rs 80/100.................available morning to late evening

iv) Rs 120/150

v) Rs 1000

vi)Rs 800/1500..........no sharing

vii) Rs 400/600 (4 heads only excluding Rumtek)
Thanks Pkanti...thanks a lot
#15 Jan 5th, 2013, 13:24
Join Date:
Nov 2012
Location:
India
Posts:
37
  • Whisper in The Wind is offline
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper in The Wind View Post 9th April------North Sikkim Tour Starts from Gangtok---Lachen
10th April----Lachen----Gurudongmar---Chopta----Lachen----Lachung
11th April-----Lachung-----Katao------Zero Point-----Yumthang------Lachung
12 April-------Lachung to Gangtok
Please tell me guys would i get any snow in lachen & lachung at that time??????

Similar Threads

Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
Sikkim-Darjeeling Tour Plan help May 20th, 2012 19:52 4 1972 Sikkim
Sikkim/Darjeeling tour plan requested May 31st, 2011 21:09 11 1854 Sikkim
Tour Plan for Sikkim and Darjeeling Apr 11th, 2011 07:32 1 1301 Sikkim
Assist Me to Plan The Best Sikkim Darjeeling Tour, ever made? Apr 14th, 2007 19:30 1 3214 Sikkim


Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© IndiaMike.com 2017
Page Load Success