In search of the castle of Antrax
- About YellowOnline
- Brussels, Belgium
- About Me
- Strangely combining a superiority and an inferiority complex.
- Computers & Science; Travel; Music
- Favorite Quote
- Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.
- Guilty Pleasure
- Liking "Explode" by Nelly Furtado.
- Favorite Movies
- Anything not from Hollywood. To name a few: The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover (Greenaway); Underground (Kusturica); Ai No Corrida (Ôshima); Shichinin No Samurai (Kurosawa); C'est Arrivé Près de Chez Vous (Belvaux); La Haine (Kassovitz); ...
- Favorite Music
- Too much to list. A small selection: Björk, Pixies, Dead Can Dance, The Knife, Lali Puna, Smashing Pumpkins, Portishead, Hooverphonic, The Cure, Serge Gainsbourg, Pink Floyd, The Breeders, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Jimi Hendrix, Joni Mitchell, ...
- Favorite Books
- So many! The Life of Pi (Martel), Das Parfum (Susskind), Lord of the Rings (Tolkien), The World According to Garp (Irving), La Chute (Camus), Brave New World (Huxley), Geuzenboek (Boon), ... and anything by Terry Pratchett
- Favorite Television Programs
- None. I don't watch television.
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. (Mark Twain)