- About unclelach
- melbourne, australia
- About Me
- Digestively challenged older person. Note: avoid at all costs veg cutlets sold at Indian railway stations. Some I ate were probably cooked in used autorickshaw oil.
- Time-travel eg to when Calcutta was the second city of the British Empire, Genealogy, British- in-India, Not being politically correct.
- Senior Citizen
- Favorite Quote
- "that common receptacle of all abandoned and undone men, the East Indies"___ William Hickey
- Guilty Pleasure
- "Old Smuggler" or "Old Monk" Rum in India, "Bunderberg" at home.
- Favorite Movies
- Asian copy DVD's that play when I come home.
- Favorite Music
- Flattery is music to my ears.
- Favorite Books
- Ones with large print.
- Favorite Television Programs
- Shows where the video clips are made without Flash.
- This space intentionally left blank.