- About MacleodlyGangings
- About Me
- I was in India for 1 year 2008-2009, then 6 months 2012. I am going again soon in Feb 2013.
I never bought a single souvenir, I never saw the Taj Mahal or the Red Fort and I always found my own hotel.
I was never looking for a guru/scoundrel. Since I didn't have to work I could devote myself to practice, at times. Accept suffering to be free of it. I worked for 8 months for a Tibetan school in 2009, then again for 3 months in 2012 - tibetcharity.in
I am Neil Pollick.
- Travel, new ideas, freedom
- Photogrpaher and writer
- Favorite Quote
- "I like the light" said Lazurus on being alive again
- Guilty Pleasure
- If I am guilty would I admit it in public!
- Favorite Movies
- So we have a fixed identity do we that can be summed up by our "tastes"?!
- Favorite Music
- These are Qs that people who stayed at home care about.
- Favorite Books
- Noddy in Wonderland
- Favorite Television Programs
- Fixed identity again!