- About Khandoma
- About Me
- I'm French, so I'm a foodie, I guess. Writing books on food & movies. A few screenplays too.
Missing India so much I still see sacred cows in the Paris underground. Next trip simpy has to be Kolkata. Probably via the slow train route from Mumbai with plenty of stops in between. Big fan of the Indian train, train stations, train culture, and obviously, train food...
- Rather obviously I'm afraid : food and cinema and books. Also elephant riding - no, I don't mean sitting in a box while the other guy has all the fun - and scuba diving. Learning languages is something I'd have liked to spend my life doing, but then, whom would I be speaking with ?
- Favorite Quote
- Why not ?
- Guilty Pleasure
- Guilty pleasure ? I do not feel guilty feeling good.
- Favorite Movies
- The list is so long. I'll be more than happy to discuss films on the forum & via pm.
- Favorite Music
- Shivkumar Sharma, Bach and Mozart.
- Favorite Books
- Favourite book tip anyway : read "The Master and Margret" by Mikhail Bulgakov. Only book that makes me understand the question : "what's your favourite book?"
- Favorite Television Programs
- Addicted to "The West Wing" and other shows written by the great Aaron Sorkin.