- About Kamala 55
- Somewhere, USA
- About Me
- I have never been more than a few hundred miles from my home, but have always been facinated by other cultures, especially those found in India, that is why I have registered on India Mike. I was hoping that some of you might be willing to teach me a little about what you've learned in your travels as I am unable to go and learn for myself. I hope that's okay, and I'm sorry I don't have much information to offer in return.
- I like to draw, knit, sew by hand, embroider and make jewlery, I also want to learn a few languages, including Spanish, Hindi and Marwari.
- Attempting to be a Portrait Artist
- Favorite Quote
- You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it! - Robin Williams
- Guilty Pleasure
- Too many to list...
- Favorite Movies
- Aliens, Dracula, (With Bela Lugosi,) Latcho Drom, The Godfather, Bride and Predjudice, The Bishops' Wife, I could go on but that could take a while.
- Favorite Music
- Rajasthani Bhopa and Kalbelia Music, Beth Orton
- Favorite Books
- "The Hitchhikers' Guide to Galaxy" by Douglas Adams, "People of the Book" by Geraldine Brooks, "Dune" by Frank Herbert "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress," by Robert A. Heinlein...
- Favorite Television Programs
- Doctor Who (2005) Stargate and Stargate Atlantis, Knightrider (With David Hasselhoff)