- About Hans Schneider
- SE Wisconsin
- About Me
- I'm a native of Chicago, IL. I used to live on the Farm, a spiritual community in middle Tennessee. Check it out on thefarm.org It was a great learning experience that shaped the values I hold today.While living in Nashville, TN, I started practicing ngondro after encountering Padmasambhava Buddhist Center. Great folks.
- Gardening, kite-flying, walks with girlfriend
- retail clerk at cheese shop
- Favorite Quote
- Yep, son, we have met the enemy and he is us!
- Guilty Pleasure
- A good cheddar with a sweet apple and a cool ale!
- Favorite Movies
- Adventure and spy thriller movies like Jason Bourne
- Favorite Music
- Grateful Dead
- Favorite Books
- An avid reader, so many to pick from..."Being Peace" by Thich Nhat Hahn.
- Favorite Television Programs
- Real Time with Bill Maher