Follow your bliss.....
- About DaniMontana
- Montana, Hawaii, & Florida
- About Me
- Single woman, (early 60's) spiritually & culturally sensitive, recently retired from a major US airline, always loved everything about India, spent six amazing weeks in south India in fall of 2011...would love to eventually spend 6 months a year in India. Love affair with all things India: people, spirituality, customs, culture, food, for over 40 years. Will work my way north on subsequent trips.
- Journaling, yoga, meditation, travel, hiking, fishing, spiritual studies, cooking for friends, connecting with like-minded people, animals & wildlife, nature, the mountains, the quiet life.
- flight attendant, retired 9/01/12
- Favorite Quote
- "follow your bliss" Joseph Campbell
- Guilty Pleasure
- Afternoon naps....anytime naps! (and I refuse to feel guilty about them)
- Favorite Movies
- I hear they have "talkies" now!!!! (guess it's been awhile)
- Favorite Music
- Loreena McKennitt, Diana Krall, Norah Jones, Van Morrison, Joe Cocker, Dan Fogelberg, all kinds of classical.
- Favorite Books
- Anything by or about Joseph Campbell, history, biography, culture, Eastern philosophies, Native American studies, learning about the world from personal perspectives.
- Favorite Television Programs
- No TV, live in the mountains, & by the seaside, surrounded by wild animals and beautiful scenery, no need for TV.
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 29