Foreigners living in Jaipur?

Reply
#1 Nov 16th, 2009, 21:33
Join Date:
Nov 2009
Location:
Jaipur
Posts:
2
  • Boertjies is offline
#1
Hi I am a South African moving to Jaipur soon. I have travelled to Jaipur but haven't encountered any other foreigners during my travels.
Any other foreigners livig there? I will be staying in Jaipur for two years and would like to make contact with other people.

Looking forward hearing from you!
#2 Nov 18th, 2009, 01:17
Join Date:
Nov 2009
Location:
INDIA-RAJASTHAN
Posts:
19
Send a message via Yahoo to simpledude
  • simpledude is offline
#2

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boertjies View Post Hi I am a South African moving to Jaipur soon. I have travelled to Jaipur but haven't encountered any other foreigners during my travels.
Any other foreigners livig there? I will be staying in Jaipur for two years and would like to make contact with other people.

Looking forward hearing from you!
Hello friend, wellcome to Indiamike as well.You are arrived to a best destination on net to know about India.
Well you are seeking for foreigners in Jaipur,once you will visit, you will automatically have foreigner friends.Bythe way Jaipur beautifull and peacefull city to live.If you aer visiting India for a long duration, its always good to get mixed with locals, and its for sure we jaipurites gives more then expectation in terms of trust,help,safety etc...i should not boast more about us. You are most welcomed here.
By the way i am Rinku,a telecom professional in jaipur.

regards
Rinku
#3 Nov 18th, 2009, 10:44
Join Date:
Aug 2009
Location:
nomadic
Posts:
112
  • CFPhotoGrafie is offline
#3
Boertjies when do you arrive?

I do not live in Jaipur but will be there til 30 Nov.
#4 Nov 20th, 2009, 19:04
Join Date:
Nov 2009
Location:
Jaipur
Posts:
2
  • Boertjies is offline
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpledude View Post Hello friend, wellcome to Indiamike as well.You are arrived to a best destination on net to know about India.
Well you are seeking for foreigners in Jaipur,once you will visit, you will automatically have foreigner friends.Bythe way Jaipur beautifull and peacefull city to live.If you aer visiting India for a long duration, its always good to get mixed with locals, and its for sure we jaipurites gives more then expectation in terms of trust,help,safety etc...i should not boast more about us. You are most welcomed here.
By the way i am Rinku,a telecom professional in jaipur.

regards
Rinku
Hi Rinku

We already encounterd the hospitality of Jaipur and fell in love with the local people. We know a few locals and cant wait to move there. Just thought we see if there are other foreign people. Thanks for your reply.
#5 May 14th, 2010, 16:56
Join Date:
May 2010
Location:
Jaipur
Posts:
2
  • Horst Reinhardt is offline
#5

expat in jaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boertjies View Post Hi I am a South African moving to Jaipur soon. I have travelled to Jaipur but haven't encountered any other foreigners during my travels.
Any other foreigners livig there? I will be staying in Jaipur for two years and would like to make contact with other people.

Looking forward hearing from you!
Hi Boertjies,
your message is from Nov. 09, now we are in mid-May, are you still in Jaipur or you fled the heat? I am a German engineer posted in Jaipur for 5 years. Give me a message in return and lets get together over a glass of beer.
#6 May 14th, 2010, 20:17
Join Date:
May 2010
Location:
jaipur
Posts:
10
  • yamuna is offline
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst Reinhardt View Post Hi Boertjies,
your message is from Nov. 09, now we are in mid-May, are you still in Jaipur or you fled the heat? I am a German engineer posted in Jaipur for 5 years. Give me a message in return and lets get together over a glass of beer.
Hi, my name is Kira, permanently living here in Jaipur, also looking for other expats...do you know if they have "private mesaage" option here?
#7 May 14th, 2010, 20:24
Join Date:
Dec 2005
Location:
Crete
Posts:
12,144
  • theyyamdancer is offline
#7
yamuna,
In order for the Private Message to become available to you, you must have been a member of IndiaMike for at least ten days and have made at least ten posts (meaningful ones, not just writing for the sake of making ten!). Patience, then you will be able to use the PM system.

Welcome to the site!
“Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life”
[Michael Palin]

To the Naga Hills ~ An Odishan Odyssey ~ Delhi ~ Kolkata ~
#8 May 14th, 2010, 23:58
Join Date:
May 2010
Location:
jaipur
Posts:
10
  • yamuna is offline
#8
oh, thanks!
#9 May 15th, 2010, 02:16
Join Date:
Apr 2007
Location:
NY
Posts:
44
  • shailesh77 is offline
#9
Are thee any meet-ups planned for expats/foreigners in Jaipur...would you guys be interested in one. We can all meet for a drink or so on weekends oe whenever and spend an hour or so..
#10 May 16th, 2010, 19:01
Join Date:
May 2010
Location:
Jaipur
Posts:
2
  • Horst Reinhardt is offline
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamuna View Post Hi, my name is Kira, permanently living here in Jaipur, also looking for other expats...do you know if they have "private mesaage" option here?
Hi Kira,

it seems India Mike has his conditions - so lets beat them!

If you like, meet me Tuesday evening 18:30 at Narai Niwas pool side for a sundowner.

Cheerio!
Horst
#11 May 16th, 2010, 19:20
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Location:
yörp
Posts:
21,997
  • machadinha is offline
#11
For meetups, if you go over here, you will find there is in fact a Jaipur IndiaMike Meetups thread, here: Jaipur Meetups.

Might be nice if you guys could use that? Just to keep everything together in one place.
#12 May 19th, 2010, 04:50
Join Date:
May 2010
Location:
jaipur
Posts:
10
  • yamuna is offline
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst Reinhardt View Post Hi Kira,

it seems India Mike has his conditions - so lets beat them!

If you like, meet me Tuesday evening 18:30 at Narai Niwas pool side for a sundowner.

Cheerio!
Horst
Oh, its wendsday and i just read you message 8) sorry) I will be there at sunday, afternoon. ok for you?
#13 May 26th, 2010, 07:13
Join Date:
May 2010
Location:
Dallas
Posts:
1
  • old chap is offline
#13
Hello All!

I am also a foreigner who will be in Jaipur for the whole summer. I am originally from Texas. If there is anyone who's reached the ten-post mark please feel free to send me a private message. thanks! looking forward to Jaipur.
#14 May 26th, 2010, 15:27
Join Date:
May 2010
Location:
Jaipur (soon to relocate)
Posts:
6
  • bexband is offline
#14

Smile any more meetups?

It's ridiculously hot, but I'm interested in meeting you all...

Been living here 3 years!
#15 Jul 25th, 2010, 20:12
Join Date:
Mar 2010
Location:
Jaipur, India
Posts:
7
  • ammaya is offline
#15

expat Meet up organiser

Hi All

I am a Dutch just moved to Jaipur a few months ago. It seems we all try to meet each other so if you sent me an email on ammaya at aol dot in I will arrange for a meetup in Jaipur so we can all meet eachother and exchange experience over a drink?!

Regards
Anna
Reply

Similar Threads

Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
Living in Jaipur May 7th, 2013 20:52 22 22489 Moving to Other Cities
Foreigners visa office in jaipur? Oct 16th, 2011 17:30 0 1084 Marriage related Visa Questions
Any foreigners living in Malad? Aug 17th, 2009 16:21 7 1638 Mumbai (Bombay)
Jobs for foreigners living in Chennai? May 7th, 2009 13:57 31 5899 Moving to Chennai


Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© IndiaMike.com 2014
Page Load Success