India Travel Forum | IndiaMike.com

India Travel Forum | IndiaMike.com (http://www.indiamike.com/india/)
-   Indian Railways (http://www.indiamike.com/india/indian-railways-f10/)
-   -   How can i re-print my E-ticket ?? (http://www.indiamike.com/india/indian-railways-f10/how-can-i-re-print-my-e-ticket-t177227/)

ladiesman Sep 17th, 2012 15:44

How can i re-print my E-ticket ??
 
Hello . Im up with a new issue. I just booked a e-ticket from Bandra Terminus to Hazrat Nizamuddin (Delhi) . Now the problem is, I got the booking done from a travel agent. And now i have lost my e-ticket. I wanna re-print the e-ticket. I have the PNR number. I just want to know how can i re-print and from where . Waiting for some help. Thank you


Regards
Dhruv

narendra.d Sep 17th, 2012 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladiesman (Post 1474280)
. Now the problem is, I got the booking done from a travel agent. And now i have lost my e-ticket. I wanna re-print the e-ticket. I have the PNR number. I just want to know how can i re-print and from where . Waiting for some help.

Only the travel agent can reprint it.

dipyamanbasu Sep 17th, 2012 22:06

1) Tell your agent to send you the ticket via email
2) If you remember the PNR, board the train with a valid photo identity proof. If at all TTE asks for the printout, tell him that you have lost it. At the maximum, he would issue you an Excess Fare Ticket for Rs. 50/-

vermasanjay41 Sep 17th, 2012 22:15

The ticket can not be printed without password with which it was booked. Since you have the PNR no.its better to ask your travel agent to reprint it

mohansidd Sep 17th, 2012 23:59

SMS :

PNR<space><your PNR number> to 139 from your mobile and you will receive all the ticket details in your inbox which is more than enough.Please make note that it would charge you RS>3/SMS.

ladiesman Sep 18th, 2012 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by dipyamanbasu (Post 1474522)
1) Tell your agent to send you the ticket via email
2) If you remember the PNR, board the train with a valid photo identity proof. If at all TTE asks for the printout, tell him that you have lost it. At the maximum, he would issue you an Excess Fare Ticket for Rs. 50/-

Thank you so much . I did receive a text message on my phone, from IRCTC as soon as the agent booked the ticket. It had all the details like PNR Number, Seat Number etc. Yes i will carry a valid ID proof along with me . Thanks for the help !!

Regards
Dhruv

narendra.d Sep 18th, 2012 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladiesman (Post 1474741)
I did receive a text message on my phone, from IRCTC as soon as the agent booked the ticket. It had all the details like PNR Number, Seat Number etc. Yes i will carry a valid ID proof along with me .

If you had that SMS, it is called a VRM and a print is not required. An SMS recieved from IRCTC on phone, email or ticket soft copy on phone, laptop, tablet or similar device along with a valid ID proof is sufficient for travel.

ladiesman Sep 18th, 2012 14:33

Ohhh thats cool !! I do have the text message . Thank you again for the help

dipyamanbasu Sep 19th, 2012 00:37

As told by Narendra Sir, if you had received a sms after booking the ticket via IRCTC then that would be sufficient (Along with a valid photo identity proof). However the SMS should be in a particular format.
Kindly click on http://www.indiamike.com/india/india...7/#post1469216 and download the official circular against point number 16 to cross-check whether the SMS received in your phone is matching the format given at the official circular.

Thanks.

ladiesman Sep 19th, 2012 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by dipyamanbasu (Post 1475462)
As told by Narendra Sir, if you had received a sms after booking the ticket via IRCTC then that would be sufficient (Along with a valid photo identity proof). However the SMS should be in a particular format.
Kindly click on http://www.indiamike.com/india/india...7/#post1469216 and download the official circular against point number 16 to cross-check whether the SMS received in your phone is matching the format given at the official circular.

Thanks.

This was very helpful sir. Thank you again. It matches the format thankfully !!. It includes train number, seat, date of journey , fare etc. Its a good movement started by the Indian Railway.


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 08:27.


© IndiaMike.com 2017


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2