Western Germany Meetups

Reply
#1 Sep 5th, 2011, 18:38
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Location:
yörp
Posts:
21,997
  • machadinha is offline
#1
(Thread meant to cover meetups in roughly the western states of Germany; notably I guess North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate [Nordrhein-Westfalen, Rheinland-Pfalz], and perhaps surrounds -- Hessen? Saarland?)

*****

To start off with, little short notice, but member Freemanx and yours truly will be meeting up in Cologne this coming weekend.

You are kindly invited to join us for an IndiaMike Meetup, this coming Saturday Sept. 10th 2011, in Cologne (Köln) then.

Tentative program: Meet late afternoon'ish in some central pub; go for food after. Little tour of the town before optional, in case there's any interest.

Time and venue etc. to be announced if there are any takers.

Cheers, last in the water etc.
#2 Sep 5th, 2011, 18:54
Join Date:
Jul 2011
Location:
India
Posts:
4,318
  • naveenamohanrao is offline
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by machadinha View Post (Thread meant to cover meetups in roughly the western states of Germany; notably I guess North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate [Nordrhein-Westfalen, Rheinland-Pfalz].)

*****

To start off with, little short notice, but member Freemanx and yours truly will be meeting up in Cologne this coming weekend.

You are kindly invited to join us for an IndiaMike Meetup, this coming Saturday Sept. 10th 2011, in Cologne (Köln) then.

Tentative program: Meet late afternoon'ish in some central pub; go for food after. Little tour of the town before optional, in case there's any interest.

Time and venue etc. to be announced if there are any takers.

Cheers, last in the water etc.
..If not Mumbai...then why not Cologne! Just joking, saw the thread & just could not resist commenting...& to come to think of it, i'll be missing my Mumbai meetup too
#3 Sep 5th, 2011, 18:59
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Location:
yörp
Posts:
21,997
  • machadinha is offline
#3
Thanks to be in, Naveena What are you doing missing your own meeting, anyway?! Tssk... Fix that!
#4 Sep 5th, 2011, 19:16
Join Date:
Jan 2010
Location:
North Rhine-Westphalia
Posts:
6,599
  • Golghar is offline
#4
I could make it in the afternoon or earlier in the day but I'll have to leave by 7pm. So dinner's not in. Lunch and a stroll through town in the afternoon would suit me better.
#5 Sep 5th, 2011, 19:21
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Location:
yörp
Posts:
21,997
  • machadinha is offline
#5
Cool! That's three of us already! I'm sure those plans can be accommodated, no worries.

So... IndiaMike Meetup, Saturday Sept. 10th 2011, Cologne (Köln).

Attendants so far:

Freemanx
Golghar
Machadinha

... Bring it on, folks
#6 Sep 5th, 2011, 19:32
Join Date:
Jul 2011
Location:
India
Posts:
4,318
  • naveenamohanrao is offline
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by machadinha View Post Thanks to be in, Naveena What are you doing missing your own meeting, anyway?! Tssk... Fix that!
Well, you know now!! Will try to make it but then there's always a next time! Oh, you have a nice meetup though! Take some photos too!!
#7 Sep 5th, 2011, 19:47
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by machadinha View Post Cool! That's three of us already! I'm sure those plans can be accommodated, no worries.

So... IndiaMike Meetup, Saturday Sept. 10th 2011, Cologne (Köln).

Attendants so far:

Freemanx
Golghar
Machadinha

... Bring it on, folks
That's starting promising, great you are interested Golghar.

We could meet around noonish at the cathedral, stroll around town a bit and have a nice Lunch at one of the restaurants in the old town.

If others want to join later during the day that's fine also.
Just shout and let us know.
#8 Sep 5th, 2011, 22:19
Join Date:
Jan 2010
Location:
North Rhine-Westphalia
Posts:
6,599
  • Golghar is offline
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanx View Post We could meet around noonish at the cathedral, stroll around town a bit and have a nice Lunch at one of the restaurants in the old town.
Suits me perfectly. Hope the weather is fine.
#9 Sep 5th, 2011, 23:55
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenamohanrao View Post ..If not Mumbai...then why not Cologne!
Yeah, I'm terribly sorry Naveena but unfortunately my flight to Goa from Mumbai on 18th in the morning is the second leg from my flight from Germany and I only have a 14 hour stopover. Can't change it, I'm afraid, since it was a cheap special from Air India.

Hopefully next time I'm in Mumbai.
#10 Sep 6th, 2011, 00:06
Join Date:
Jul 2011
Location:
India
Posts:
4,318
  • naveenamohanrao is offline
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanx View Post Yeah, I'm terribly sorry Naveena but unfortunately my flight to Goa from Mumbai on 18th in the morning is the second leg from my flight from Germany and I only have a 14 hour stopover. Can't change it, I'm afraid, since it was a cheap special from Air India.

Hopefully next time I'm in Mumbai.
Sure, freemanx!
At least you are getting to be in the Cologne (Köln) meetup!! Have a wonderful time!! Once again,please, let us here some click click & also get to see them - that is your meet up!!
#11 Sep 6th, 2011, 15:41
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#11
IndiaMike Meetup, Saturday Sept. 10th 2011, Cologne (Köln).

Attendants so far:

Golghar
Machadinha
Freemanx

So, we would meet at noon at the cathedral and go for lunch after a stroll around the old town and the Rhine river.

If anyone else is interested to join us, either at noon or later during the day, do let us know and we will meet you at a convenient location somewhere in town.
#12 Sep 7th, 2011, 00:48
Join Date:
Feb 2010
Location:
Planet Earth
Posts:
1,902
  • Ivana is offline
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanx View Post IndiaMike Meetup, Saturday Sept. 10th 2011, Cologne (Köln).

Attendants so far:

Golghar
Machadinha
Freemanx

So, we would meet at noon at the cathedral and go for lunch after a stroll around the old town and the Rhine river.

If anyone else is interested to join us, either at noon or later during the day, do let us know and we will meet you at a convenient location somewhere in town.

I am sorry I can not come the Saturday. Have a fun next and but next time in the UK or India maybe.
Wisdom comes with age, but alas, sometimes age comes alone.
#13 Sep 7th, 2011, 00:56
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivana View Post I am sorry I can not come the Saturday. Have a fun next and but next time in the UK or India maybe.
Hey Ivana,

we sure have to meet, why not come to Goa and we have a meet up there.
#14 Sep 7th, 2011, 02:23
Join Date:
Feb 2010
Location:
Planet Earth
Posts:
1,902
  • Ivana is offline
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanx View Post Hey Ivana,

we sure have to meet, why not come to Goa and we have a meet up there.
I am not sure about Goa but another place in India.
#15 Sep 7th, 2011, 02:31
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivana View Post ...another place in India.
What about Hampi?
Reply

Similar Threads

Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
Germany/ Berlin Meetups Oct 5th, 2012 23:17 30 23062 IndiaMike Meetups


Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© IndiaMike.com 2018
Page Load Success