Travelling around India Nov-Dec

#1 Nov 7th, 2017, 10:14
Join Date:
Nov 2017
Location:
Melbourne
Posts:
7
  • j0shi is offline
#1
Hey guys i am travelling around India this november and december. I am a 29 M from Melbourne. Indian ancestry. Fluent in English, Hindi, Punjabi. Looking for peaceful places to explore. Not looking for people looking to party all the time. I am currently inspired by "Into the wild" movie, you get the idea.

Places on my bucket list:

Rishikesh (Currently in)
Dhanaulti
Auli
Badrinath
Kasol
Mcleod Ganj/Dharamshala
Sri nagar
Shillong
Darjeeling

and more.. you tell me. I am happy to discuss and go along.

Camping, trekking, long walks, meditating etc sound good.

PM me if you are interested and we can share interests and photos.
#2 Nov 7th, 2017, 10:45
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Location:
Homeless
Posts:
19,316
  • nycank is offline
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0shi View Post I am currently inspired by "Into the wild" movie, you get the idea.
Bad movie to get inspired. Specially given that McCandless boy was arrogant nutcase who was totally unprepared for the "wild". Sober up !

I suggest you do not venture too far off from civilization.
#3 Nov 7th, 2017, 11:11
Join Date:
Nov 2017
Location:
Melbourne
Posts:
7
  • j0shi is offline
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycank View Post Bad movie to get inspired. Specially given that McCandless boy was arrogant nutcase who was totally unprepared for the "wild". Sober up !

I suggest you do not venture too far off from civilization.
ahahaha fair enough mate. I am prepared with no plans to poison myself with wild potatoes anytime soon.
#4 Nov 9th, 2017, 22:51
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Location:
India
Posts:
68
  • wecaz is offline
#4

Smile

Hello traveler,

By the time you see this message, you must have already started traveling. I am looking for a getaway in December. Mind if I tag along. We can discuss more. I am also peaceful places and enjoying the time with interesting souls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0shi View Post Hey guys i am travelling around India this november and december. I am a 29 M from Melbourne. Indian ancestry. Fluent in English, Hindi, Punjabi. Looking for peaceful places to explore. Not looking for people looking to party all the time. I am currently inspired by "Into the wild" movie, you get the idea.

Places on my bucket list:

Rishikesh (Currently in)
Dhanaulti
Auli
Badrinath
Kasol
Mcleod Ganj/Dharamshala
Sri nagar
Shillong
Darjeeling

and more.. you tell me. I am happy to discuss and go along.

Camping, trekking, long walks, meditating etc sound good.

PM me if you are interested and we can share interests and photos.
#5 Dec 4th, 2017, 11:10
Join Date:
Nov 2017
Location:
Melbourne
Posts:
7
  • j0shi is offline
#5
Hey

I traveled for few weeks and on a break till 15th dec. If you still wanna travel after that letme know
#6 Dec 4th, 2017, 11:16
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Location:
India
Posts:
68
  • wecaz is offline
#6

Smile

Sounds great.
Where are you currently? Any idea where do you want to head to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0shi View Post Hey

I traveled for few weeks and on a break till 15th dec. If you still wanna travel after that letme know
#7 Dec 4th, 2017, 16:10
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Location:
India
Posts:
68
  • wecaz is offline
#7
@j0shi

Can't send you PM. You have less than 10 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wecaz View Post Sounds great.
Where are you currently? Any idea where do you want to head to?
#8 Dec 9th, 2017, 03:11
Join Date:
Dec 2016
Location:
uk
Posts:
51
  • voyager_987 is offline
#8
hi would be interested for later time, i'd say from Feb. 2018.

Similar Threads

Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
25 y/o English Female travelling to India Nov & Dec Dec 16th, 2014 07:22 33 3838 India Travel Partners
Travelling alone in north india nov-dec 2009 Nov 8th, 2009 20:05 36 3281 India Travel Partners
Travelling with children Nov/Dec Apr 15th, 2005 05:26 1 1523 Introduce Yourself


Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© IndiaMike.com 2018
Page Load Success