South India 2012 (Jan. - March)

#1 Sep 15th, 2011, 01:44
Join Date:
Aug 2011
Location:
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts:
27
  • missgroen is offline
#1
Dear Indiamiker's!

I allready went trough the forum on Indiamike.. I know all about the "danger" of introducing myself and telling all about where i'm going.. but being a girl from a big city I think I accept the risks and I think I can handle them .. soooooo

I'm Anne from Holland! I'll be visiting India from the second week of Januari untill the second week of March. I'll land in Mumbai, then go to Goa for about 10 days.. from then on my plans aren't fixed.. but I would like to visit Hampi and a few other places in the south.
I'm into visiting beautifull places and meeting cool people !

Greetz too all !!
#2 Sep 15th, 2011, 09:14
God alone - My Guru ..... The rest Teachers/Guides
Join Date:
Jun 2010
Location:
Mumbai
Posts:
403
Send a message via Yahoo to Rajeev Sethi
  • Rajeev Sethi is offline
#2
Hi, I am based at Mumbai. We can meet up for coffee. While you are planning to go to Goa, I am going to the quieter Gokarna beach (around mid Jan). Gokarna beach is 2 hours away from Goa.
#3 Sep 15th, 2011, 12:49
Join Date:
Dec 2009
Location:
Bangalore , India
Posts:
917
Send a message via Yahoo to Nomad_traveller
  • Nomad_traveller is offline
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgroen View Post Dear Indiamiker's!

I allready went trough the forum on Indiamike.. I know all about the "danger" of introducing myself and telling all about where i'm going.. but being a girl from a big city I think I accept the risks and I think I can handle them .. soooooo
Hi Ms.Groen,

Welcome to IM , you have a nice itinerary, hope you have loads of fun while travelling in india and that you meet interesting poeple.

Just be a bit careful, have fun and take care ok .

Regards
Nomad.
My Blog

" True love means the fight has disappeared, the two have become one. Their bodies exist separately but their being has mingled. The boundaries are lost, there is no division. There is no ĎIí and no Ďthouí, no one exists" - Osho
#4 Sep 15th, 2011, 21:15
Join Date:
Aug 2011
Location:
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts:
27
  • missgroen is offline
#4
Dear Nomad,

Thanx for the reply! I love reading your comments on the forum :-)! And I will be a lot carefull and hope to have lots en lots of fun :-)!

@ Rajeev thanx for the comment.. I'll keep you post-it!

Greetz!!
#5 Sep 15th, 2011, 21:28
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgroen View Post I'm Anne from Holland! I'll be visiting India from the second week of Januari untill the second week of March. I'll land in Mumbai, then go to Goa for about 10 days.. from then on my plans aren't fixed.. but I would like to visit Hampi and a few other places in the south.
I'm into visiting beautifull places and meeting cool people !

Greetz too all !!
Hi Anne, you've come to the right place, welcome.

I'm off to India tomorrow, staying there for 5 months, so maybe our paths cross, give me a shout when you come over.

FX
#6 Sep 15th, 2011, 22:46
Join Date:
Aug 2011
Location:
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts:
27
  • missgroen is offline
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanx View Post Hi Anne, you've come to the right place, welcome.

I'm off to India tomorrow, staying there for 5 months, so maybe our paths cross, give me a shout when you come over.

FX
Dear Freemanx!

Tomorrow off to India.. how cool is that! All packed? 5 months thatís a long time! Just for fun.. or also for work/volunteering ? Meaby we can stay in touch.. I love to read about what your are up to in India!

But most off all.. have lots and lots of fun.. And I also hope you meet al lot of interesting people.. only when you up to is ;-)!!

Greetzzz!!
#7 Sep 15th, 2011, 22:54
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgroen View Post Dear Freemanx!

Tomorrow off to India.. how cool is that! All packed? 5 months thatís a long time! Just for fun.. or also for work/volunteering ? Meaby we can stay in touch.. I love to read about what your are up to in India!

But most off all.. have lots and lots of fun.. And I also hope you meet al lot of interesting people.. only when you up to is ;-)!!

Greetzzz!!
Yuppididuuu, just for fun, that is.

Started this thread, where I'll write about my (mis)adventures as they happen.

Yup, would be cool meeting you, having a or together.

Cheers, FX
#8 Sep 15th, 2011, 23:10
Join Date:
Aug 2011
Location:
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts:
27
  • missgroen is offline
#8
If have to start drinking I guess.. ;-)! I like wine but thatís hard to get in India I was told.. soo it is !

I already like the way you write.. so Iíll be your first fan !
Take care in India and donít forget to post on IM time to time :Envelope!!

Cheers !!
#9 Sep 15th, 2011, 23:18
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#9
We had some delicious Indian food here in Cologne yesterday and they had Indian whine, can you imagine,, so there must be some to get, me thinks.

And then there's the famous Old Monk Rum, not to be missed.
#10 Sep 15th, 2011, 23:25
Join Date:
Aug 2011
Location:
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts:
27
  • missgroen is offline
#10
Rum.. wine I like it all but Iím not into ! I almost sound like a drunk now haha!

Are you already counting the minutes.. or just the hours ;-)?
#11 Sep 15th, 2011, 23:36
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#11
20 hours and counting down... click....click....click.

You'll love the Old Monk, yummy yummy.
#12 Sep 15th, 2011, 23:45
Join Date:
Aug 2011
Location:
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts:
27
  • missgroen is offline
#12
For me only about under 5 months that makes about 117 days.. 2808 hours..
Sow.. only 168480 seconds.. MAN !!

In the mean while I will read about your experiences ;-)!!

Cheers !!
#13 Sep 15th, 2011, 23:53
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#13
Long time, yeah... but probably the best time coming since the Christmas/New Year crowd will be starting to leave but still enough folks around to not feel lonely. Something you won't have to worry about anyways.
#14 Sep 16th, 2011, 00:03
Join Date:
Aug 2011
Location:
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts:
27
  • missgroen is offline
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanx View Post Long time, yeah... but probably the best time coming since the Christmas/New Year crowd will be starting to leave but still enough folks around to not feel lonely. Something you won't have to worry about anyways.
That's true because you have to buy me a ! Just joking !

The plus about waiting is.. that I have all those days (and a lot of working days too) to dream about my trip !!
#15 Sep 16th, 2011, 00:12
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Location:
Paradise
Posts:
1,164
  • freemanx is offline
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by missgroen View Post That's true because you have to buy me a ! Just joking !

The plus about waiting is.. that I have all those days (and a lot of working days too) to dream about my trip !!
That's half the fun already, isn't it, dreaming about it.

Thinking I'll better buy you some Old Monk, if you're not into , won't want to force you to something you don't like.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules»
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
© IndiaMike.com 2014
Page Load Success